Uber admits that 2.7 million Brits were affected by 2016 mega-hack
- Proven manager rejects Everton offer to leave coast clear for rival
- White House denies Trump made slur with 'Pocahontas' remark
- Hamas Says Arms Red Line, Calls for Establishing Committee to Oversee Reconciliation
- Melania Trump Never Thought He'd Win
- Top Stock Picks For A Strong Holiday Retail Season
- Man Utd striker Lukaku escapes ban after Bong ruck
- Industrial strategy welcomed but no sector deal for offshore wind
- Laurent Koscielny Insists Win Over Burnley Is 'More Important' Than Beating Spurs
- Amazon Debuts Sumerian To Help Developers Make VR, AR, 3D Apps
- European Union condemns Russian 'foreign agent' media law as 'threat'
- Pep Guardiola: "The Premier League is so tough"
- Derrick Rose has stepped away from Cavaliers, future with team uncertain
- After President Trump Slams CNN, James Comey Posts "Freedom of Press"